Taking action where it counts
Safety is about more than paperwork. At Sustainable Developments, safety is our culture. It’s a sense of awareness for ourselves, our teammates, our clients and partners, and the community as a whole.
Our team watches out for each other in various ways on a jobsite. We’ve made safety a conversation, rather than a list of rules to follow. While rules are important, it’s teamwork that helps make sure safety rules are followed and maintained for the best interests of everyone.
Quality assurance and quality control
Sustainable Developments Quality Manual contains documented statements of our quality policy, quality objectives and references documented procedures required by Sustainable Developments needed to ensure effective planning, operation and control of key management processes.
• Documented statements vision, mission, appointment letters and quality objectives
• Project specific quality plan
• Documented procedures; corporate and legislative requirements
• Inspection test plan traveller
• Field exhibits and checksheets
• Documents associated with effective planning, operation and control of processes within Sustainable Developments